- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens, about 8 cups
- 1 cup Desi tomatoes
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 Cups cooked chicken, cut into thin strips Or You Can Use Boiled Salted Paneer (Thinly Cut Into Pieces) If You Are Vegan.
- Mix salad greens and vegetables in large bowl. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken strips on top of salad. Twist black peppercorn grinder over salad.