Premium Spiced Banana Chips
Nitrogen flushed for extra long freshness & shelf life.
Fried banana chips are usually produced from under-ripe banana slices deep-fried in sunflower oil or coconut oil. These chips are dry (like potato chips), contain about 4% water (table), and can be salted, spiced, sugar-coated, or jaggery coated. Sometimes banana flavoring is added. While the coconut oil and minimal use of spices make them look like a healthy snack item. Banana chips have a few nutritional advantages over potato.
- Lowers your blood cholesterol.
- Controls your blood sugar levels.
- Banana chips also serve as a good source of the essential mineral iron.
- Bananas can lower the risk of heart disease.
- Bananas are high in vitamin B6.