Raisins also are known as dried grapes. The raisins are generally used for many Indian deserts, dishes and Kormas. Many Indian cooks prefer to use the raisins for Indian sweets. They make a great low-calorie snack. more than satisfying your sweet tooth, it has immense health benefits.
Joyous vittles source organic products produced in farms directly from farmers through this there is no middle man involved.
Because we believe in no use of pesticides and chemicals in our products which enhances the quality of our product which ensure that we provide you with the best of the best product to your doorsteps.
- Impurities in the blood result in dry and acne-prone skin.
- It contains natural antioxidants, which help in detoxifying the body completely.
- It also consists of a high amount of calcium, which is good for our bones.
- Raisins help keep low bad cholesterol.
- It also prevents the growth of a number of bacteria, which results in tooth decay.
- Helps in digestion, reduces acidity & increase immunity