Nitrogen flushed for extra long freshness & shelf life.
Basil, is a member of the Lamiaceae family, or the mint family. Basil is closely related to lavender, marjoram, oregano, thyme and spearmint. Basil is a tender low-growing herb that is grown as a perennial in warm, tropical climates. This is the traditional large-leaf variety that’s tender, aromatic, and mild-flavored. Popular as a food seasoning, this aromatic herb is also used in teas and supplements which may provide a range of health benefits.
With Joyous Vittles, we source our organic products produced in farms directly from farmers. Because we believe in no use of pesticides and chemicals in our products which enhances the quality of our product.
- Reduce memory loss associated with stress and aging.
- Reduce depression related to chronic stress.
- Reduce stroke damage and support recovery, whether given before or right after a stroke.
- Improve fasting blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Reduce blood pressure in people with hypertension.