Nitrogen flushed for extra long freshness & shelf life.
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snack foods, tea and traditional foods.
Cinnamon was prized as much for its sweet, sharp, and sensuous fragrance as it was for its taste. The ancient Egyptians used cinnamon along with myrrh to embalm the dead, and the Romans burned it on funeral pyres.
With Joyous Vittles, we source our organic products produced in farms directly from farmers.
Because we believe in no use of pesticides and chemicals in our products which enhances the quality of our product.
- Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants.
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cinnamon may cut the risk of heart disease.
- Cinnamon can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
- Cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels.