Nitrogen flushed for extra long freshness & shelf life.
Carrots are as one of the healthiest foods. These are rich in beta-carotene and bone health. The powdered form of carrots is Carrot powder. Carrot Powder has a mild, sweet and slight pepper flavour. That is why it blends with sauces and many more. It is also used as a flavouring agent in pasta. It is also used as a natural colouring agent for baked foods. It can be a healthy addition to any diet.
Carrot powder has many nutritional benefits. It contains almost all the vitamins and minerals. Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium are all available in carrot powder. All varieties of carrots contain valuable amounts of antioxidant nutrients. Listed below are some of the more common antioxidant nutrients found in carrots.
- It carries out all the functions of vitamin-A.
- It helps in maintaining good eye health, reproduction (sperm production).
- It helps in the maintenance of epithelial integrity, growth and development.
- A study found that falcarinol in carrots fights against cancer. It destroys pre-cancerous cells in tumours.
- Vitamin-C is water-soluble antioxidant. It helps the body maintain healthy connective tissue, teeth, and gum. Its anti-oxidant property helps the human body to protect from cancer.
- Beta-carotene is one of the powerful natural antioxidants. It protects the human body from harmful free radicals.
- It acts as co-factors to enzymes during substrate metabolism in the body.