Nitrogen flushed for extra long freshness & shelf life.
Organic Apple Powder is obtained from cultivated apples. It is manufactured to preserve the healthy phytochemicals of apples.
Apples, a rich source of phytochemicals and pectin fiber, are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the United States. It is considered that the daily consumption of apples provides great health benefits. Apples, compared to other fruits, contain a high level of flavonoids and polyphenols recognized for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Several studies have associated apple intake with maintaining health and a reduced risk of developing various degenerative diseases.
Recent studies in animal models have suggested a synergistic interaction between apple polyphenols and pectin, a soluble fiber. Apples can boost the beneficial microbiota of the gastrointestinal tract due proportion of apple polyphenols that can escape absorption in the small intestine, and together with non-digestible polysaccharides reach the colon, where they can serve as substrates for bacterial fermentation.
- Apples May Be Good for Weight Loss.
- Apples May Be Good for Your Heart.
- They’re Linked to a Lower Risk of Diabetes.
- They May Have Prebiotic Effects and Promote Good Gut Bacteria.
- Substances in Apples May Help Prevent Cancer.
- Apples Contain Compounds That Can Help Fight Asthma.