- 15g of Chia Seeds
- 120ml of organic unsweetened almond milk
- 30g whey strawberry protein powder… although you can also use vanilla
- To serve
- 5-10 almonds
- A handful of fresh or frozen berries.
- Pour your protein powder and almond milk into a shaker until the powder blends and there are no lumps.
- Pour in a small airtight container. Don’t close the lid yet
- Add the Chia Seeds and stir thoroughly
- Close the container with the lid and store your pudding into a fridge for at least 20 minutes. My trick is to make this before I shower. Or sometimes the night before and leave it in the fridge until I’m ready to have breakfast the following morning.
- When you’re ready, pour it into your favorite small cup or wine glass. Add the almonds and berries. You’re good to go.
Notes: Try making this on the night before the morning you will have this recipe. It takes 5 minutes to make. And when you wake up in the morning, a delicious breakfast will be ready for you